*NOTE – If you comment in the videos with a problem, I’ll do what I can to answer/assist. Liking/subscribing to my YouTube videos/channel helps support my projects/videos (see buttons to the right). Thank you for your support!
The following is a listing of all of the Tutorials I’ve created thus far. These tutorials provide a more article-based format and many include video tutorials to compliment what is written.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Gaming – Information and how-to details on how to setup a Raspberry Pi 4 Retro Gaming system. Including both hardware and software and supporting videos.
- Building a Modern Retro Computer (MRC) – Learn how you can build your own Modern Retro Computer or Gaming console here. Also included are ideas on enhancing the project and getting started information.
- RetroPie Tips and Resources – Tips that I’ve found very helpful for RetroPie may be found here. Includes detailed instructions and video content.
- Argon One Tips – Reference information on how to setup the Argon One case for the Raspberry Pi. Including tips for setting up the case with RetroPie and more.
- Raspberry Pi 4 – Overview and related information on the Raspberry Pi 4. Including alternative builds such as Twister OS and kits that I’ve found helpful.
- Retroflag GPi Case Setup – Detailed instructions on how to setup your Retroflag GPi case. More than one option is provided as well as a troubleshooting section and much more. The feedback we’ve received on this guide has been 100% positive, thus far.
- Open Media Vault 5 (OMV5) Beta – In this tutorial, we’ll setup OpenMediaVault 5 (beta), setup some shares and use RSync to duplicate files from one share to another.
Retro Game Handhelds
- RG350 Tips – Many tips, tricks and fun ideas for the RG350 and RG350M may be found on this page. Tips such as: Adding additional emulators, HDMI Output patch, Reference and more!
- PocketGo v2 Tips – Helpful information and review of the PocketGo v2 and additional details.
- Maqueen Plus – Interested in robotics but not sure where to start? Here is an awesome platform to quickly and easily learn how to make the Maqueen Plus robot do some pretty cool things! On this page, I’ll show you what you need and provide additional resources to help you get up and running. (*NOTE: This tutorial is currently being developed and not complete)
- Building a Robotron dual-stick Arcade Controller – This tutorial will provide you with guidance and inspiration to create your own Robotron Joystick controller using OpenCADE.
- Setup a Spinner and Trackball – In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to setup a GRS Trackball and Spinner to OpenCADE.
- Installing a Steering Wheel to your GRS Spinner + Trackball Control Panel – in this brief tutorial, we’ll show you what you need to 3D Print the steering wheel for the GRS Spinner.
- GRS Tron Control Panel – Instructions on how to setup the Tron Control Panel with Spinner and Tron Joystick!
- Star Wars Arcade1UP – here we’ll take a detailed look into the Star Wars Arcade1UP including some helpful assembly tips, and much more.