*NOTE – If you comment in the videos with a problem, I’ll do what I can to answer/assist. Liking/subscribing to my YouTube videos/channel helps support my projects/videos (see buttons to the right). Thank you for your support!
The following is a listing of all of the Tutorials we’ve created thus far. Tutorials provide a more article-based format as opposed to our traditional video format. In many cases, both work well together but the tutorials can be updated much easier and with additional information as it becomes available. Hopefully I’ve provided the expanded information for you below to make the videos more useful.
- RG350 Tips – Many tips, tricks and fun ideas for the RG350 are coming together, such as: Adding additional emulators, keyboards, emulator exit reference and more!
- Star Wars Arcade1UP – here we’ll take a detailed look into the Star Wars Arcade1UP including some helpful assembly tips, and much more.
- Retroflag GPi Case Setup – Detailed instructions on how to setup your Retroflag GPi case. More than one option is provided as well as a troubleshooting section and much more. The feedback we’ve received on this guide has been 100% positive, thus far.
- Open Media Vault 5 (OMV5) Beta – In this tutorial, we’ll setup OpenMediaVault 5 (beta), setup some shares and use RSync to duplicate files from one share to another.
- Building a Robotron dual-stick Arcade Controller – This tutorial will provide you with guidance and inspiration to create your own Robotron Joystick controller using OpenCADE.
- Setup a Spinner and Trackball – In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to setup a GRS Trackball and Spinner to OpenCADE.
- Installing a Steering Wheel to your GRS Spinner + Trackball Control Panel – in this brief tutorial, we’ll show you what you need to 3D Print the steering wheel for the GRS Spinner.
- Coming soon – Instructions on how to setup the Tron Control Panel with Spinner and Tron Joystick!