The following are the latest Review video’s from Wagner’s TechTalk.
This Worx Car Vacuum Review – Great little Vac for around $30 USD
I recently bought a new car and wanted an easy (and cheap) way to keep it looking like new. I picked up the ThisWorx Car Vac from Amazon and gave it a try.
Purchase Link (Amazon)
Impressive Waterproof 2019 Glasses with Full HD 1080p Video Camera: Are they really water-proof?
Here we’ll check out the Waterproof OHO Sunshine 1080p Full HD sunglasses or Spy Glasses! Not only that, we’ll make sure they’re water proof by performing a few silly tests. These will be great for recording video while thrift-store hunting for retro-tech items, garage sales, etc. as well as some family fun time this summer: Jet Skiing, kayaking, or hanging out at the ocean. Could make for a decent dash-cam for short trips or useful for most any sporting event.
ROAV VIVA Pro: Amazon Echo Auto Alternative – Amazon Alexa (Echo) IN THE CAR! -Review+Demo
I’ve been on the waiting list to order the Amazon Echo Auto since it was announced in Sept. 2018. No invitation has been received to date so decided to check out alternatives for adding an Echo device to my car. In this video, we’ll take a look at the Roav VIVA Pro.
- Roav VIVA Pro (on Amazon)
- BESIGN Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio/Home Stereo System with 3.5mm Audio Cable (on Amazon)
- Wireless Car Charger (Yooyo) 10W Fast Charge Car Mount Adjustable
MyGica HD VIDEO Capture: Easy Recording of HDMI, Component or Composite video to USB thumb/HD drive
In this video, we’ll take a look at the MyGica HD Cap X video capture device. The simplicity and output quality is amazing for this price. You simply connect the video input, attach the output to your modern HDMI TV and you can record 720p or 1080p quality directly to a USB Stick or external hard drive. To record, just click the top Record button and you’re good to go.
In this video, we’ll demonstrate the device recording video from a TI-99/4a, Raspberry Pi 3b+, Composite Stand-alone game and HDMI from a Laptop.
Read more about it on Amazon
New 2019 Laptop MSI GL 73 8RD-282 17.3″ Display, 4TB SSD, 32GB RAM: Unbox+Performance Benchmark+Quake Champions Game Play
In this video, we’ll un-box the MSI GL 73 Laptop and put it through it’s paces. We’ll start out with some common application launching and follow it up with a Performance benchmark test. Then, we’ll have some fun and play Quake Champions so you can see actual gameplay running directly on this laptop!
FULL SPECS for Laptop seen in THIS VIDEO:
- 8th Generation Coffee Lake Intel Core i7-8750H (2.20 GHz up to 4.10 GHz, 9 MB SmartCache, 6-Cores), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB (Max-Q) GDDR5 Graphics Card
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080), 120Hz 3ms Wideview 94%NTSC Color Anti-Glare Display, LAN: QCA8171, Intel Wireless-AC 9462 (1*1 a/c), Bluetooth 5.0
- 32GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 720p HD Webcam, Steel Series Single backlight with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining Keyboard
- 4TB Sata SSD, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 1), 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1x Mini DisplayPort 1.2, SD (XC/ HC), Speakers 2W x 2, Headset AMP + Gold Flash jacks
- Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) (Fresh upgrade, no bloatware)
Additional Model Variations
- EXACT Laptop Specification used in this video (MSI GL 73/17.3″ Display/Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H, 32GB RAM, 4TB Sata SSD, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti)
- MSI GL 73/17.3″ Display/Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H, 32GB RAM, 2TB Sata SSD, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- MSI GL73 8RD-282 (i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, 500GB SATA SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 17.3″ Full HD, Windows 10) Gaming Notebook
- MSI GL73 8RD-282 (8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 17.3″ Full HD 120Hz 3ms Display, Windows 10 Home) Gaming Laptop
SETUP: RetroFlag SuperPI CASE (Deluxe) +Safe Shutdown / RETROPIE case + looks like an SNES!
We’ll un-box and setup the Retroflag SUPERPi Deluxe Edition case with the shutdown script! This kit includes 2 wired controllers, cooling fan, heat sinks and more. You will need a Raspberry Pi 3/3b+ which is sold separately and a microSD card for burning the RetroPie image.
- Retroflag SUPERPi Case with Wired Controller Deluxe Edition UCase Set (for Raspberry Pi 3B+ 2B 3B)
- Raspberry 3b+
- Power Supply (with power button)
- Perixx PERIBOARD-514H Plus Wired Keyboard with Trackball (USB)
- 128Gb microSD
Helpful Software (Download Links)
- PuTTY – for connecting to the Raspberry Pi from your computer.
- Official RetroPie Download Instructions
- The Shutdown Script
LEM4 Pro: Android 5.1 Smart Watch for around $100 (Phone / WiFi / GPS / Bluetooth / Heart Rate Monitor / 1200mAh Battery)
We’ll take a look at an impressive LEM4 Pro stand-alone SmartWatch that is a GSM phone (i.e. AT&T/T-Mobile in the USA). Not only that, it’s running Android 5.1 and has on-board Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, front-facing camera, Heart Rate Monitor, GPS and much more!
Fix It Felix Jr – MINI ARCADE #12 Unboxing and Game Play! NOW AVAILABLE at Wal-Mart by Basic Fun!
There was only one of these on the shelf after trying 3 different Wal-Mart stores. Purchased for $20 and brought it home to add to our Game Room decor. In this video we’ll un-box and play, Fix It Felix Jr!