The following are the latest Review video’s from Wagner’s TechTalk.
INMO Air AR Smart Glasses Review with Actual Footage
Let’s check out the INMO Air AR SmartGlasses that include a built-in battery, 5 mega pixel camera, touch control and a single micro-OLED display. The INMO Air AR glasses can operate stand alone or connect to your iOS or Android phone.
Divoom Pixoo 64: Awesome 64×64 Pixel Art LED Display
In the video below, we’ll take a look at the Divoom Pixoo 64, a 64×64 pixel LED matrix for displaying your favorite pixel art! We’ll unbox it, set it up, create our own animation and check out several community-developed pixel art images on the Pixoo 64!
You can find the Divoom Pixoo 64 here:
- Divoom Pixoo-64 [ Amazon | Divoom Website ]
World’s Smallest Atari 2600 Review + Game Play! Super Impulse Tiny Arcade
In this video we’ll check out the World’s Smallest Atari 2600 by Super Impulse. This Tiny Atari 2600 VCS is totally playable and includes 10 games, the 10th is a bonus of PAC-MAN! This is quite an interesting mix of Arcade and Atari ports (no original games), but you may enjoy having this gadget sitting on your desk.
RG351M by Anbernic – Unboxing and First Look!
In this video, we will take a look at the new RG-351M with built-in WiFi and an aluminum shell! This is the latest addition to the RG (Retro Game) family. While it shares most of the specifications with the RG-351p there are a few differences between the two, let’s talk about it.
Amazon Luna and Luna Controller: A Game Streaming service with promise
In this video we’ll investigate the latest gaming service by Amazon, called Luna (in beta). This service will allow you to stream to a number of devices such as the: Fire TV Stick/Cube/Insignia+Toshiba Fire TV, PC/Mac, iPhone/iPad and select Android devices (Android 9+). While the service worked well for most of the base games, some publishers such as Zen (pinball) & Ubisoft had some noticeable lag issues. Amazon Luna Supported Devices.
Items Shown in this video
- Luna Controller with Phone Clip Bundle (Amazon)
- Lepow 15.6 Inch Full HD 1080P USB Type-C Portable Display (Amazon)
M18 LED Video Projector by JIMTAB (1080p): A feature-packed projector at an affordable price
In this video we will take a look at the JIMTAB M18 1080p LED Video projector. This impressive unit supports many inputs, including: AV, VGA, USB (x2), HDMI (x2) which allows you to connect most any device. This includes XBox, Laptops, iPhones and Android phones/devices.
- JIMTAB M18 1080p LED Projector (Amazon)
- White backdrop used in this video (Amazon)
Game & Watch Super Mario Bros. Review + 3D Printed Gaming stand
In this video, we’ll take a look at the 35th Anniversary Game & Watch Super Mario Bros device from Nintendo. This handheld unit includes 3 games and a pretty cool clock. I’ll also show you a 3D printed stand you can download and print that fits it just right.
- 3D Printed Stand (download link on Thingiverse)
Lepow 15.6″ IPS Portable Monitor / Full HD 1080p USB-C & Mini HDMI – Test with Samsung DeX & more
In this video, we’re going to check out the Lepow 15.6″ Portable IPS Monitor. This unit is excellent for portable gaming, work or anytime you need a monitor that is extremely portable and runs off only 5 volts! We’ll check it out with a number of devices including: The Powkiddy A12, RG-350M, TRS-80 CoCo Model 2 and the Samsung Galaxy S20 using DeX.
- Lepow 15.6 Inch Full HD 1080P USB Type-C Portable Display
- See video description for more.
Echo Dot Battery Base: Make your Echo Dot PORTABLE with the GGMM D3!
In this video we will check out the GGMM D3 Portable Battery Base for the Amazon Echo Dot 3rd generation. This impressive device will give you 6-9 hours playback and up to 13 hours standby on a single charge.
- GGMM D3 Battery Base for Dot3 to Make Dot3 Portable – Don’t forget to pick your color!
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Don’t forget to pick your color!
AUZAI 15.6″ Portable IPS monitor: Great for Dual Laptop Display, Portable Devices and GAMING!
In this video, we’ll take a look at the AUZAI 15.6″ portable IPS Monitor! This lightweight monitor is excellent for Gaming on-the-go as well as Work on-the-go. Road warriors and gamer’s alike will enjoy the convenience of having this lightweight HDMI+USB-C monitor available for use with all of their connected devices.
Links from this video
- Portable Monitor – 15.6-Inch USB-C Portable Display, 1080P Full HD IPS Panel
- JUMTOP Quick Charger 3.0, 15W USB Wall Charger 5V 3A Output
- Isotect 3 in 1 HDMI Adapter Cable
Magnetic Charge & Data Sync Cable for all your devices: RG350, Pocket Go 1/2, RG300 & Oculus Quest
In this video, we’ll check out an interesting Magnetic Charger and Data Sync cable. We’ll test out the charging+sync on the RG350, charging on the Pocket Go v2, RG300, Pocket Go v1 and the Oculus Quest.
Items Shown in this Video
- Magnetic 180 degree rotation USB Charging Cable & Data Transfer cable
- Solar Charger (24000mAh) Solar Power Bank with 2 USB Ports
- Tesla Lighter 2.0
Ticwris MAX Smart Watch -Running Android 7.1.1 and large 640x480p IPS display! Great watch for 2020
In this video, we’ll take a look at the Ticwris Max smartwatch. This watch has a lot of cool features such as as support for 4G Netowrks (as well as 3G/2G), WiFi, Bluetooth, 5 mega pixel camera, GPS and much more. It is BIG, I mean REALLY BIG, but many may appreciate the size and the 640×480 IPS display. I know I sure do!
- Ticwris Max Watch – Watch seen in this video
- Echo Buds (Amazon) – Bluetooth headphones
Amazon Echo Show 8: Unbox, Setup, Demo and Review
In this video, we’ll take a look at the new Amazon Echo Show 8. This versatile device can play movies/video (Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Hulu and more – though, no NetFlix at the moment), music plays great and the sound is quite good. It’s also great for controlling your smart home, such as thermostats, lights and much more.
Ways I use the Echo
- Listen to music – I love listening to 80’s Rock, whether it’s on the Echo Show, Dot, Spot or Roav VIVA Pro (in my car).
- When I’m away – For Valentine’s Day this year (2020), I was out of town but I didn’t let that stop me from letting my wife know that I had hidden some gifts for her while I was gone. Alexa let her know that she had a gift hidden in my night stand drawer. That was a fun touch and she loved it. In fact, this Echo Show 8 was a gift that Alexa gave my wife!
- Shopping List – Every time I’m about to run out of something, I ask Alexa to “Add, such and such” to my shopping list. On my next visit to the store, I pick up what I’m almost out of.
- Control my Smarthome – Great for everyday lights, routines and also for Christmas lights. No need to crawl under the tree to plug/unplug it 🙂 Also great for turning the outdoor lights on for a period of time.
- Reminders – I’m forgetful, comes with age I suppose. I often add reminders for the littlest of things such as taking the clothes out of the washer and putting them in the dryer. My wife does this frequently for me as well lol.
- Alarms – I wake up to Alexa every day, nice to play some heavy metal to get the day started!
- My Love – Sometimes I travel, even when I’m out of town every night I make sure that my wife gets a bedtime message to let her know I love her and let her know what’s on the schedule for the following day and the weather forecast.
- Announcements – We have echo’s in almost every room of the house. When an announcement is made, there is a 99% chance the whole crew heard it.
- So many more – There are so many ways you can use Alexa, please comment in the video to let me know what interesting ways you use or have used Alexa!
- Echo Show 8 – HD 8″ smart display with Alexa – Sandstone
- Echo Show 8 – HD 8″ smart display with Alexa – Charcoal
This Worx Car Vacuum Review – Great little Vac for around $30 USD
I recently bought a new car and wanted an easy (and cheap) way to keep it looking like new. I picked up the ThisWorx Car Vac from Amazon and gave it a try.
Purchase Link (Amazon)
Impressive Waterproof 2019 Glasses with Full HD 1080p Video Camera: Are they really water-proof?
Here we’ll check out the Waterproof OHO Sunshine 1080p Full HD sunglasses or Spy Glasses! Not only that, we’ll make sure they’re water proof by performing a few silly tests. These will be great for recording video while thrift-store hunting for retro-tech items, garage sales, etc. as well as some family fun time this summer: Jet Skiing, kayaking, or hanging out at the ocean. Could make for a decent dash-cam for short trips or useful for most any sporting event.
ROAV VIVA Pro: Amazon Echo Auto Alternative – Amazon Alexa (Echo) IN THE CAR! -Review+Demo
I’ve been on the waiting list to order the Amazon Echo Auto since it was announced in Sept. 2018. No invitation has been received to date so decided to check out alternatives for adding an Echo device to my car. In this video, we’ll take a look at the Roav VIVA Pro.
- Roav VIVA Pro (on Amazon)
- BESIGN Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio/Home Stereo System with 3.5mm Audio Cable (on Amazon)
- Wireless Car Charger (Yooyo) 10W Fast Charge Car Mount Adjustable
MyGica HD VIDEO Capture: Easy Recording of HDMI, Component or Composite video to USB thumb/HD drive
In this video, we’ll take a look at the MyGica HD Cap X video capture device. The simplicity and output quality is amazing for this price. You simply connect the video input, attach the output to your modern HDMI TV and you can record 720p or 1080p quality directly to a USB Stick or external hard drive. To record, just click the top Record button and you’re good to go.
In this video, we’ll demonstrate the device recording video from a TI-99/4a, Raspberry Pi 3b+, Composite Stand-alone game and HDMI from a Laptop.
Read more about it on Amazon
New 2019 Laptop MSI GL 73 8RD-282 17.3″ Display, 4TB SSD, 32GB RAM: Unbox+Performance Benchmark+Quake Champions Game Play
In this video, we’ll un-box the MSI GL 73 Laptop and put it through it’s paces. We’ll start out with some common application launching and follow it up with a Performance benchmark test. Then, we’ll have some fun and play Quake Champions so you can see actual gameplay running directly on this laptop!
FULL SPECS for Laptop seen in THIS VIDEO:
- 8th Generation Coffee Lake Intel Core i7-8750H (2.20 GHz up to 4.10 GHz, 9 MB SmartCache, 6-Cores), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB (Max-Q) GDDR5 Graphics Card
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080), 120Hz 3ms Wideview 94%NTSC Color Anti-Glare Display, LAN: QCA8171, Intel Wireless-AC 9462 (1*1 a/c), Bluetooth 5.0
- 32GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 720p HD Webcam, Steel Series Single backlight with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining Keyboard
- 4TB Sata SSD, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 1), 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1x Mini DisplayPort 1.2, SD (XC/ HC), Speakers 2W x 2, Headset AMP + Gold Flash jacks
- Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) (Fresh upgrade, no bloatware)
Additional Model Variations
- EXACT Laptop Specification used in this video (MSI GL 73/17.3″ Display/Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H, 32GB RAM, 4TB Sata SSD, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti)
- MSI GL 73/17.3″ Display/Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H, 32GB RAM, 2TB Sata SSD, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- MSI GL73 8RD-282 (i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, 500GB SATA SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 17.3″ Full HD, Windows 10) Gaming Notebook
- MSI GL73 8RD-282 (8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 17.3″ Full HD 120Hz 3ms Display, Windows 10 Home) Gaming Laptop
SETUP: RetroFlag SuperPI CASE (Deluxe) +Safe Shutdown / RETROPIE case + looks like an SNES!
We’ll un-box and setup the Retroflag SUPERPi Deluxe Edition case with the shutdown script! This kit includes 2 wired controllers, cooling fan, heat sinks and more. You will need a Raspberry Pi 3/3b+ which is sold separately and a microSD card for burning the RetroPie image.
- Retroflag SUPERPi Case with Wired Controller Deluxe Edition UCase Set (for Raspberry Pi 3B+ 2B 3B)
- Raspberry 3b+
- Power Supply (with power button)
- Perixx PERIBOARD-514H Plus Wired Keyboard with Trackball (USB)
- 128Gb microSD
Helpful Software (Download Links)
- PuTTY – for connecting to the Raspberry Pi from your computer.
- Official RetroPie Download Instructions
- The Shutdown Script
LEM4 Pro: Android 5.1 Smart Watch for around $100 (Phone / WiFi / GPS / Bluetooth / Heart Rate Monitor / 1200mAh Battery)
We’ll take a look at an impressive LEM4 Pro stand-alone SmartWatch that is a GSM phone (i.e. AT&T/T-Mobile in the USA). Not only that, it’s running Android 5.1 and has on-board Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, front-facing camera, Heart Rate Monitor, GPS and much more!
Fix It Felix Jr – MINI ARCADE #12 Unboxing and Game Play! NOW AVAILABLE at Wal-Mart by Basic Fun!
There was only one of these on the shelf after trying 3 different Wal-Mart stores. Purchased for $20 and brought it home to add to our Game Room decor. In this video we’ll un-box and play, Fix It Felix Jr!