This is where you’ll find the latest information about what is coming to the channel. There are hints on upcoming videos, guides, status updates or important milestones. SocialBlade stats can be found here.
This website and YouTube channel is a hobby, I try to deliver deliver new content each week. However, this may not always happen and I appreciate your support and patience. As you may do as well, I work a full-time job and YouTube is a hobby and life/work schedules do impact when new content is released. Thank you for your support and checking out the latest updates!
- 2024-02-23 – I recently picked up the CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC for use over OTG (on-the-go) with the Legends Pinball 4K virtual pinball machine. In this video, we’ll quickly unbox it, take a look at the machine, run some benchmarks, set up the displays and play some Zen Studios Pinball FX and Pinball M.
- 2024-02-22 – It’s been a lot of work getting here, but I’d like to share the first version of the Legends Pinball 4K OTG PC Setup Guide. It will be continuously updated/refined and I appreciate corrections/feedback. There will be videos to follow, as they are completed. There is a lot of content on the page and a quick-start section to make it easier to skip over what you already know. Companion videos will be forthcoming, starting with the PC I chose for OTG on the Legends Pinball 4K. Then, PC Setup, Pinball FX/M Setup and on to VPX/Future Pinball. I also want to thank many of you who sent in your PC configuration to help others. I’m hopeful this will become a useful resource going forward.
- 2024-02-14 – I’ve started the initial PC Setup Guide for OTG on the Legends Pinball 4K machines. It’s a bit rough around the edges, needs much more details added, performance benchmark results, etc. but overall it’s coming along well. I will be asking assistance from the community very soon to help fill in some gaps, likely in a few days once I have something worth sharing. I greatly appreciate any input you can provide to help make this guide the best it can be.
- 2024-02-13 – Desktop PC for creation of Legends Pinball 4KP 4K OTG content has arrived. More details about the machine will be forthcoming, after running several benchmark tests and verifying it performs well. As progress is being made on this project, I will update with new information.
- 2024-02-11 – The Divoom Times Gate is an interesting clock and information gadget with 5 independent 128x128p color IPS displays. It can be used to display pixel art, animations, data visualization, social media statistics and much more.
- 2024-02-09 – Revised the SSF Kit installation video, due to a few things: In the original video, step #7 showed the cable installed backwards. It’s not an issue electrically, just the color of the wires. Also, adjusted the step #’s to match the latest install PDF. It’s all minor stuff, but want to make sure this video is 100% accurate.
- 2024-02-01 – The AtGames Legends Pinball SSF Kits will be arriving soon and many are going to be looking for help to get it installed. Help has arrived, you can find all the details in this video: SSF Kit Install for the AtGames Legends 4K or FX Legends Pinball
- 2024-01-28 – Multiple updates have been made recently. An Initial Setup video was recently posted here for Legends Pinball 4K series. There have been questions regarding the Legends Pinball 4KP latency (The Addams Family cabinet) and were addressed here. Additionally, the Peanuts’ Snoopy Pinball table (short) video was added here.
- 2024-01-22 – Production of the next video, AtGames Legends Pinball 4K: CE-4K Getting Started Tutorial (Part 2), has started. This next video will focus on your initial setup experience post-assembly of the Legends Pinball 4KP. That is, Navigation, a walk-through of the setup wizard (Network setup, Legends ID creation, etc.), performing the Day-1 update, customizing your machine, etc. and perhaps more. Planning to complete it later this week.
- 2024-01-18 – The AtGames Legends 4KP will be hitting homes very soon. In preparation for this exciting event, a new video has been developed to show you how to assemble your machine. Part 1 will cover the Unboxing and Assembly of the machine and may be found here. Part 2 will cover the Day-1 update, navigation and much more, stay tuned!
- 2024-01-13 – The new AtGames Legends 4KP is preparing for shipment, what’s the question that is on everyone’s mind? Yep, how is the Game Play of the Zen Studios The Addams Family? That question and more answered here.
- 2024-01-07 – The CrowVision (by Elecrow) is an 11.6″ Touch Display panel that can be used with most any single-board computer, such as various Raspberry Pi models, LattePanda, Beaglebone, Jetson Nano and more! This kit is great for use in your own custom projects. Check it out!
- 2024-01-05 – It’s been a few days since my first post of the year, just wanted to update you on a few things. My wife had surgery a few days ago and is recovering well, but once she gets home, she’s my priority. Some of the stuff mentioned here may not see as much attention for the next week until she recovers, we’ll see how things play out. I have two videos currently in-process, one is somewhat Pi5-related and another 4KP related. The Pi5 video is most likely to be next, followed by several 4KP videos and a robotics video. Yes, lots of progress is being made on the 4KP side of things but can’t say much at this point. I won’t be answering questions on exactly what that is, until the video drops, I’ll assist with questions at that point. Stay tuned!
- 2024-01-01 – Yay, 2024 is here and Happy New Year to you and yours! 2023 was a great year of growth for the Wagner’s TechTalk YouTube channel. I’m hopeful that 2024 will be off to a great start as there are a lot of new and exciting things coming this year. My personal goal for 2024 is to reach more viewers, create better content that you want to see and develop new guides that make things easier.
However, let’s first reflect on how things went in 2023 vs. 2022. It’s always a good idea to see what kind of improvements were made based on the prior year. With that, here are a few metrics that you may find interesting:
- Video Views were up 28% in 2023 vs 2022 – 1.6M views (2024 goal is 2.2M views)
- Watch Time was up 13% in 2023 vs 2022 – 99k watch hours (2024 goal is 110k watch hours)
- Subscribers increased 5% in 2023 vs 2022 – 8.7k new subscribers (2024 goal is 10k new subscribers)
Yes, I’m making up these goals as I go along. But, let’s check back next year and see if these guesstimates were anywhere close to accurate. You can help make this happen by liking, sharing and subscribing to the channel. But, only do so if I helped you in some small way.
In 2022, subscribers increased by 8.2k, there were over 1.2 million views and 87.2 thousand watch hours. In terms of channel growth, it was over a 30% increase from 2021. Again, thank you and looking forward to what 2024 has in store!