This is where you’ll find the latest information about what is coming to the channel. There are hints on upcoming videos, guides or important milestones. SocialBlade stats can be found here. Thank you for checking out the latest updates!
- 2023-02-07 – I’ve completed the next written guide for the Steam Deck and it will be made available when the companion video is done. My voice is almost back to normal, or at least tolerable, to begin voice-overs for the next production today or tomorrow. Hoping to release this new guide and video over the weekend, if I still sound a bit raspy my apologies in advance 🙂 I’ll share more updates as we get closer to that point.
- 2023-02-05 – Feeling slightly better today, it comes and goes. I’ve started work on the next guide, it’s going to be a very detailed guide for the Steam Deck that I think many are going to appreciate. Lots of work remaining, there will be a companion video for it as well to talk about it more. It will be released as soon as it’s completed.
- 2023-02-04 – Been sick for the past week and rather miserable at the moment. My apologies for slowing down on new content, but will be hitting it hard once I’m back to better health.
- 2023-01-27 – Since it’s release in Nov. 2022, I’ve spent some time experimenting with ChatGPT. ChatGPT is a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) system that can generate text and programming code in ways not seen previously. It has received a lot of attention since it’s release and for good reason, it’s impressive. ChatGPT has the potential to be disruptive to a number of different industries and in this video we’ll explore some of the different ways it can be used.
- 2023-01-27 – Thank you to all of our amazing subscribers who have helped us reach 25,000 subscribers on our Wagner’s TechTalk YouTube channel! We are so grateful for your support and engagement and couldn’t have done it without you. Your encouragement and feedback keep us motivated to continue creating content that entertains and educates. We look forward to continuing to grow with you and bringing you even more exciting content in the future. Thank you again for joining us on this journey and for being a part of our community!
- 2023-01-19 – The awesome CoinOpsX team has released not only a new CoinOpsX Marquee 2.0 pack for the AtGames Legends BitLCD accessory, but have also included over 1k VIDEO marquees too! Based on this development, a video has been created to demonstrate how to set it up and may be found here. This pack takes the BitLCD to an entirely new level, Enjoy!
- 2023-01-17 – I’m back! My wife and I took our first-ever cruise the early part of Jan. and a few days in New Orleans also. With the holidays, trip preparation and other reasons I was not able to create content before our departure. But, back and have plenty to complete and some footage to show from our trip. Given this is a tech channel, won’t get too much into. the trip itself but did bring along some tech stuff during the trip that made it a bit more pleasant. We’ll talk about that in an upcoming video, but first need to wrap up some in-process content and get back to our regularly scheduled program.
- 2023-01-02 – It’s going to be a little quiet here at WTT for the first few weeks of Jan. Lots of new content in-process, but there are some personal things that need to be taken care of the first few weeks. I’ll reveal more when I return 🙂 Hoping to show some new tech outside the US in-action. This new content will appear likely towards the later part of this month and in likely more than a few videos early this year. Just wanted to keep you updated.
- 2023-01-01 – Happy New Year 2023! I hope you had an awesome 2022 and are having a great start to the new year. 2022 was a transitional year for Wagner’s TechTalk. There was a large number of new guides developed to support you in a lot of different ways. According to the number of views and subscribers, the top content was Steam Deck related. A very close second was new and existing AtGames guides and videos. It’s not always about what is the most popular that drives the content that gets created. I’m always searching for new tech to bring to you so you can decide for yourself if it’s something you like or not. It’s also important to continue bringing new and interesting content for those topics that are the most popular. This year, you will see even more continuation of that, including some new technologies that may not be popular now but have the potential to be in the future (example: Amazon Astro). I’m excited for new products that are coming to the studio and looking forward to sharing them with you. There is more content to make than time to create it (this is not my full-time job).
This website went through some additional upgrades that were largely transparent to you. Improved security, automated daily backups, monitoring, etc. -all to provide a better experience for you. Of course, none of it is free for me. I always appreciate your support by using affiliate links that you find on this site, it helps me keep new content flowing and the site operational.
The support received in 2022 was tremendous, I want to thank each and everyone of you with your very kind comments, trust, subscribing and likes to videos. In 2022, subscribers increased by 8.2k, there were over 1.2 million views and 87.2 thousand watch hours. In terms of channel growth, it was over a 30% increase from 2021. Again, thank you and looking forward to what 2023 has in store for us!